Saman Interior Waterbased Varnish Quart
SamaN Waterbased urethane Varnish offers a clear, unique, high quality finish: It creates a stronger protection than conventional waterbased varnish, and its anti-yellowing and self-leveling formula dries quickly. It is a low odor varnish which provides excellent abrasion resistance thanks to its special formula which contains aluminum oxide.
SamaN Waterbased Varnish is recommended for all interior wood surfaces, such as floors, furniture, woodwork, doors, cabinets, etc.
- More than twice as durable as traditional Waterbased Finishes
- Non yellowing formula
- Dries fast in a crystal clear finish
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of wax, grease, dirt and dust.
- Sand the wood with 120 or 150 grit paper in order to obtain a smooth and uniform surface. If the wood is covered with chipped varnish, strip and refurbish before application.
- If you wish to use a SamaN stain prior to the varnish coat, make sure that the surface is completely dry.
- It is recommended to acclimate and apply the varnish at an ambient temperature between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius with a relative humidity between 30 and 80%.
- Mix thoroughly by gently stirring with a stick.
- Apply 2-3 even coats in the direction of the wood grain. Sand between coats with a 220 grit sandpaper. Do not use steel wool.
- 1 to 2 hours between each layer at 20 degrees Celsius and 50% relative humidity. The drying time may vary according to the ambient temperature and relative humidity.
- Wait 24 hours after application of the final coat before allowing light traffic.
- Allow surfaces to dry and wait at least 10 days before cleaning.
- Approximately 100sq ft 1 coat