Romabio | Mineral Shield
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION (GALLONS ONLY)
Mineral Shield is a non-toxic, invisible coating that locks and protects beautiful Romabio mineral paint finishes from natural patina, or weathering created by water. The breathable coating repels water droplets but still allows water vapor to pass through, protecting the painted surface and preventing the growth of algae, moss, and mold. Unlike other products, Mineral Shield will not change the sheen of the finish or texture of the surface, thus preserving the beauty of a Romabio paint application. It protects all lime-based coatings such as Romabio Classico Limewash—from the temporary discoloration that occurs when the surface is wet from rain and water absorption.
- Prevents the growth of algae, moss, and mold, keeping paint looking clean and fresh
- Repels water, reducing patina and extending the life of paint and ensuring a longer-lasting finish
- Invisible coating won’t discolor exterior painted surfaces
- Significantly reduces staining from clay, dirt and grass
Recommended for exterior paint applications of Romabio paints including Classico Limewash, Lime Slurry, Masonry Flat, and Masonry Textured as well as Uncoated Porous Brick, Stone, Stucco, Concrete, or Other Masonry.
Not recommended for non-porous acrylic coatings or other non-porous surfaces.
|1 Coat||1 GAL.|
|Square Feet||200- 300|
- PREP Prepare and clean surface. Surface must be dry to apply.
- READY TO USE Product comes ready and does NOT need to be diluted
- COATS 1-2 Coats
- TOOLS Apply with a brush or garden pump sprayer
- DRY TIME 4-8 Hours