Romabio | Classic Limewash
Romabio Classico Limewash is an authentic, slaked-lime paint that is specially formulated to create unique white wash effects for Interior and Exterior unsealed and absorbent brick, stone, and other masonry surfaces. Applied easily as a 1-coat process to instantly create authentic limewash finish equal to the look in historic Europe. A breathable, high UV-resistant, and long lasting finish, Classico Limewash will patina overtime creating a unique, beautiful finish.
- Ideal for unpainted, absorbent brick, stone or other masonry surfaces.
- Easy to use, 1-coat paint process, no additional primer.
- Handcrafted in Italy with Dolomite lime using 2,000-year-old techniques and modern technology.
- Perfect DIY for one-story homes and fireplaces.
- Toxin-free and environmentally friendly.
Interior/Exterior Absorbent, Unpainted Brick & Stone (No Primer needed)
|Square Feet||80 – 100 SQ FT||200 – 250 SQ FT||1200 – 1500 SQ FT|
- PREP Prepare and clean the surface. Dampen masonry surface with water.
- DILUTION Product must be diluted prior to application
- COATS 1 Coat
- TOOLS Apply with a brush, or traditional. paint sprayer
- DRY TIME 10-60 Minutes
- TOUCH UPS Very flat finish. Easy and can be done at any time.