Howard | Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish & Conditioner
Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish & Conditioner (16oz) is ideal for enhancing the natural depth of grain while providing added protection and luster to furniture, antiques, and cabinets. Feed-N-Wax helps introduce conditioning oils that “feed” the wood while providing a protective coating of beeswax and carnauba wax. This unique blend of beeswax, carnauba wax, orange oil, and other beneficial ingredients help preserve and keep the wood from drying out, fading, or even cracking.
Feed-N-Wax should be used on finished and unfinished woods whenever wood starts to look faded or dry, usually every month or so. Feed-N-Wax was developed as the best follow-up to Restor-A-Finish for maintaining the newly restored finish.
- Polishes all wood surfaces to a soft luster with a protective coating of Carnauba Wax and Beeswax
- Introduces conditioning oils that “feed” the wood and helps keep it from drying and fading
- Enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood
- For use on antiques, dining tables, kitchen cabinets, wood doors, and trim, etc.
- Helps to prevent further drying of the wood and deterioration of the finish
- The perfect follow-up to Restor-A-Finish to maintain the newly restored wood finish
Make sure surface is free from dust and dirt. Saturate a small soft cloth with Feed-N-Wax and wipe evenly onto the wood surface. Let stand for at least 20 minutes before wiping off excess. Polish out with a clean soft cloth. More coats and longer dry time (overnight) may be necessary on unfinished wood surfaces.
Always test in an inconspicuous area to check results before applying to entire wood surface. Do not mix with other chemicals. Wear impervious gloves and safety glasses. Keep out of the reach of children. Contains Hydrogenated Mineral Oil. FIRST AID TREATMENT: If swallowed, call a Physician or Poison Control Center immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with soap and water. STORAGE: Store in a cool place. Keep cap closed.