TORONTO PARA PAINTS
Toronto's Para Dealer
Para Paints founder Nathan Wilson opened the doors of the “Toronto Paint & Wallpaper Company” in 1915 located on Yonge Street in our home town of Toronto. Beginning as a small family business, Nathan built the company on three key principles: quality, value, and customer service.
By 1950 the company would change its name to Para Paints, and in 1955 Para moved their operations out of Toronto, procuring a larger manufacturing facility in Rexdale, Ontario to fill their growing demands. The Wilson family continued to operate Para Paints until the estate was sold in 1982, and eventually changed their name to Para Inc in 1991.