CGC Ready Mix Drywall Compound
CGC and SYNKO Ready-Mixed Joint Compounds are high quality drying-type products which are used for taping, filling and finishing joints, trims and surfaces of gypsum board. These vinyl-based formulations are specially premixed to a creamy, smooth consistency and are ready to use right from the container. They are easy to apply and are available for hand or machine-tool applications. Protect wet joints and product from freezing. Choose CGC and SYNKO products for professional results.
- Buy online and have items delivered to your jobsite OR use "Free pick up in-store" to reserve supplies at store
- For patching small holes and cracks in drywall and plaster surfaces. For taping and finishing jointsin interior drywall joint finishing.
- For taping and finishing jointsin interior drywall joint finishing.
- Coverage Joint nishing, 4.5 L nishes approx. 11 m² (120 ft.²) of drywall.
- Store at room temperature in a dry location. Protect from freezing, extreme heat and exposure to direct sunlight. Do not use if material is discoloured or has an unpleasant odour.
- Remix contents before use. When taping and finishing joints, thinning with water may improve application. Add clean water in 250 mL (1 cup) increments, remix and trial-apply until preferred consistency is reached. Over-dilution causes abnormal shrinkage, poor bond and other negative effects. Do not mix with any other material.