- NOW: Shipping All Over Canada 🍁
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
3M GENERAL RED 7447
- Suitable for use on wood, metal, plastics, ceramics, porcelain, glass, rubber, or composites
- Reusable pad resists tearing, splintering, shredding, loading and will never rust, providing a long, useful life
- Can be folded, stacked, or rolled for effective cleaning or conditioning on flat, irregular, or contoured surfaces
Scotch-Brite™ General Purpose Hand Pad combines flexibility with effective cutting action and precise hand control to accomplish tough cleaning jobs or produce fine finishing results, use after use. This pad features a very fine grade of aluminum oxide abrasive to cut fast and fine, leaving a smooth, finished surface. Suitable for use on a wide variety of materials and for many different tasks.
Scotch-Brite™ Industrial Abrasive Products are a unique surface conditioning product with abrasives incorporated into non-woven nylon or other synthetic fibres. Combining abrasives into the fibres creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material is load resistant and keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibres. Unlike steel wool, this pad won't shred during use, rust after use, or create fine metal splinters. The non-woven, open-web material resists loading and can be used dry, with water or solvents, and rinsed clean for reuse.
- Superior alternative to steel wool, wire brushes, sandpaper, and other non-woven products for cleaning or finishing tasks
- Very fine grade aluminum oxide abrasive cleans, finishes, grains, denibs, and defuzzes
3M LIGHT WHITE 7445
- Very mild abrasive provides gentle yet thorough cleaning
- Works well with liquid detergents
- May be used by hand, with a hand pad block, or on an in-line sander
The Scotch-Brite™ Light Cleansing Hand Pad is an excellent choice when you require a mild abrasive. The conformable web and fine mineral are the perfect pairing when you need a gentle touch for light cleaning or a fine finish.
The versatile Scotch-Brite™ Light Cleansing Hand Pad is ideal for cleaning many different surfaces when a more aggressive hand pad would be too rough. It is commonly used with liquid detergents for gentle but thorough cleaning of dirt or residue. It also performs light cleaning on stainless steel, chrome, or painted surfaces, as well as wax mould deflashing or top coat rubbing of wood. Designed to run cleaner and longer than steel wool, our Scotch-Brite™ Light Cleansing Hand Pad yields results similar to steel wool grade 0000, instead the rust and tiny splinters. Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pads can be used right out of the box by hand.
- Ideal for gentle cleaning on vinyl, porcelain, and other delicate surfaces
- Light-duty non-woven pad performs light cleaning on a variety of metals as well as wax mould deflashing